6. 本站附件仅限个人使用,请在下载后24小时内删除,本站不对其造成的结果负任何责任,请自行评估风险。
回复
oluwapelumib
注册用户
帖子: 6
注册时间: 2017年 6月 14日 08:32 星期三

My HP elite book 8540w WWAN problem

帖子 oluwapelumib » 2017年 6月 14日 15:09 星期三

Please I don't if it is a bios problem or fault, I got it a UK used but when I check the system information in the BiOs setup it says no WWAN ID which mean it does not dicted WWAn card, but on opening the laptop I saw the WWAN card laminated on the board, and the Bios version that came with it is F.0F. I have upgraded F.23 and F.60 still no WWAN card, and I have tried to downgrade but HP UEFI problem failure due to bios signature file, thank God I come accross this forum. I felt that there may be previous F.0E that may support this elitebook, WWAN card, please I will be glad if you could to activate my WwAN card from the bios and on how to downgrade to previous version bios and also if I downgraded to DUMP F.0E will it support my system, bios help.

头像
MUDBOY
创始人
帖子: 3877
注册时间: 2010年 12月 28日 21:17 星期二

Re: My HP elite book 8540w WWAN problem

帖子 MUDBOY » 2017年 6月 16日 15:08 星期五

if it is not a wwan module hardware fault, try to search in the forum about 'cpqtag write wwan' command, hope it can help on.

For fw downgrading, it required both the bios dump file which in the forum and a programmer for bios chip recoding.
提倡分享之精神, 技术问题请在相关版面直接发帖, 站内短信恕不答复.
I don't answer private messages on topics of public interest, because it defeats the whole purpose of a message board.

oluwapelumib
注册用户
帖子: 6
注册时间: 2017年 6月 14日 08:32 星期三

Re: My HP elite book 8540w WWAN problem

帖子 oluwapelumib » 2017年 6月 17日 04:17 星期六

MUDBOY 写了:if it is not a wwan module hardware fault, try to search in the forum about 'cpqtag write wwan' command, hope it can help on.

For fw downgrading, it required both the bios dump file which in the forum and a programmer for bios chip recoding.
Thanks for your cordial reply
I have downloaded F.10 68CVD how do I go about the programmer, I know that I needed to roll backy bios because now my syst3m is overheatimg and killing my battery as it shutdown w8thout notice 9f low battery even for the new battery I just got. It all started after upgrading from F.0F TO F.60. S HELP

回复