6. 本站附件禁止用于商业目的,请在下载后24小时内删除,本站不对其造成的结果负任何责任。
回复
SYSTEM
网站编辑
帖子: 265
注册时间: 2012年 2月 20日 15:45 星期一

ILO - Shared Network Port on older Generation

帖子 SYSTEM » 2013年 11月 19日 13:06 星期二

Patrick 写了: I am looking to use the ILO functionality in the environment, moving away from Avocent. I have about 2,000 servers, ranging from G2 – Gen8. About a third of the environment is still on G4, mostly DL380 G4. I have also a lot of DL385 G1. Due to the cost of network ports, I am looking to use Shared Network Port (SNP) to access the ILO. I am planning to buy Advanced ILO License.

Based on the documentation I found (see below), DL380 G4 and DL385 G1 supports that functionality with ILO Version 1.64 and higher. However, when I try to access the ILO via the browser, I have the message below. (No license installed yet)

Is there anyone that has the experience of using SNP on that type of servers? It work well on G5 and above.

Any help is appreciated.

Browser access to this system is not supported by the current iLO configuration.
Integrated Lights-Out does not support browser access on this platform using the Shared Network Port.
To enable browser access, perform these steps:
1. Reconfigure iLO to use the iLO NIC.
This can be configured using iLO RBSU or using RIBCL scripts with CPQLOCFG or HPONCFG.
Consult the iLO documentation for details on these options.
You can download the iLO User guide from the HP iLO support pages.
2. Connect a network cable to the iLO NIC.
3. Allow up to a minute for iLO to initialize on the new interface, then attempt to reconnect using your browser.
Alternatively, access may be supported using these interfaces:
• Secure Shell
• Telnet
• RIBCL scripts

1.png
2.png
您没有权限查看这个主题的附件。

SYSTEM
网站编辑
帖子: 265
注册时间: 2012年 2月 20日 15:45 星期一

Re: ILO - Shared Network Port on older Generation

帖子 SYSTEM » 2013年 11月 19日 13:12 星期二

David 写了:Due to bandwidth limitations, the iLO 1 only allowed CLI access with shared network port.

回复